We provide eye examination services for the entire family, from the baby to the great-great-grandparent. We have been helping Grand Rapids, Michigan clients maintain healthy eyes and vision through our optometric services, lenses, eyeglass frames, and contact lenses for more than three decades. Read more in this section about the types of eye exams we offer and the vision conditions we treat. Check out our StyleEYES section for information about lenses, contact lenses and our enormous selection of frames.
In addition to eye health and vision exams, we also can help with the following:
- Hard-to-fit contact lenses including lenses for astigmatism, bifocal and specialty lenses. We have recently started using a brand new high tech specialty lens called KeraSoft IC, to fit irregular corneas due to keratoconus, surgery or injury.
- Pediatric eye examinations.
- Diagnosis and management of eye conditions, including pink eye (conjunctivitis), eye injuries and glaucoma.
- Evaluations for diabetic retinopathy. We make appropriate and timely referrals to the top retinal specialists as needed.
- LASIK and cataract surgery evaluation and co-management.
If you have something wrong with your eyes, remember that our office is your primary care for eye issues. We can start the most appropriate treatment for you and bill most health care insurances.
Facilities and Equipment
At PersonalEYES Vision Care we are proud to offer you one of Grand Rapids’ largest selection of quality frames, including many designer lines. Our stylists enjoy spending time on choosing the best fit for your prescription, taste and lifestyle.
We use the latest equipment available for our eye and vision health examinations including a retinal camera that scan take 3D pictures of the back of your eye. We can identify diseases with our automated peripheral vision testing. Our newest service is a state-of-the-art OCT device that scans the layers of the retina. This can identify early stages of macular gegeneration and glaucoma. Screening tests are available if you have a family history of ocular disease.
We also use very precise, high tech equipment to take measurements for prescription glasses and contacts.