Optomap is a unique technology that captures MORE THAN 80% of your retina in one panoramic image! This is the same area (the retina) that your eye doctor looks at when they dilate and look inside of your eyes. Getting an Optomap image is fast, painless, and comfortable and is suitable for all ages!
Optomap technology gives our doctors a total, ultra-widefield view that isn't possible with traditional imaging methods.
This also provides a historical record of your retina's health, allowing better detection of any changes annually. Quickly detecting changes in the back of your eyes can allow for more effective treatments that may prevent vision loss and also screen for many general health issues.
1. Adding Optomap to your visit provides you with the most comprehensive eye exam possible
2. Optomap may allow you to skip dilation
3. Opomap is safe, sanitary, and instantaneous
4. Optomap does not impact your vision
5. Optomap can be done on all ages
6. Optomap is the best way to monitor change in your eye health over time